The 100 club draw took place on Wednesday 30th December and a link was published on Facebook.
The winners were:
1st prize £50 Mike Tustian
2nd prize: £10 Tricia Campbell
As part of our ongoing fundraising work, we launched a 100 Club in September 2017.The membership is not limited to 100 members; indeed, it would be fantastic if it extended far beyond!
Numbers are available at a cost of £1 per number per month (just £12 a year for 12 opportunities to win the prize!)
The monthly draw usually takes place on the last Sunday of each month in Church House following the 9.45am service. This gives people a chance to attend and makes the draw public and transparent. However, at present, due to the coronavirus pandemic, alternative arrangements may be made.
Application forms are available to download here, or in Church, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The rules for the club are as below:
1. The ‘Bodicote Church 100 Club’ will operate as a Small Lottery as defined by the Gambling Act 2005
2. The ‘Bodicote Church 100 Club’ will commence on 1st September 2017 and shall continue as long as deemed viable by Bodicote PCC
3. The subscription to the ‘Bodicote Church 100 Club’ shall be £1 per month per number, payable in advance on either a quarterly or annual basis.
4. 50% of the subscription payments make up the ‘Prize Fund’, while the remainder goes to Bodicote PCC to support the work of the Church.
5. Anybody over the age of 16 can become a member of the ‘Bodicote Church 100 Club’ and you are encouraged to invite friends and family to join.
6. The ‘Bodicote Church 100 Club’ shall not be limited to 100 members.
7. Members’ numbers are eligible for inclusion in the draw for any month so long as each subscription for that month has been paid before the draw takes place.
8. Members may have multiple subscriptions.
9. Each member is allocated a permanent number in the monthly draw at £1 per number. This number shall remain that member’s number while their subscription is up to date. This number will be allocated by the administrator.
10. There will be one prize draw each month, on the final Sunday of each month in Church House following the 9.45am service,
11. The administrator will make all reasonable efforts to post cheques to prize winners within two weeks of the draw date.
12. Where the winner cannot be contacted, or their prize cheque is not banked, within six months, the prize will go into PCC funds.
13. Winners’ names will be included on the Church’s weekly news sheets and in its magazine. They will also be named on the Church’s Facebook page and website.
14. A list of all members of the club will be available upon request.
15. The “Bodicote Church 100 Club” will be run under Licence number LOT0754 from Cherwell District Council.